Sunday, October 18, 2009


50 Cent Confirms New Before I Self Destruct Release Date, Working On 'Governor' Project

Rapper turned actor 50 Cent has once again confirmed yet another release date for his forthcoming LP, Before I Self Destruct.

As we previously reported, Before I Self Destruct was rumored to have been rescheduled for the fifth time. According to the man himself, the rumors are true.

Instead of an October release date however, BISD will be hitting stores on November 3rd, 2009.

“I was limited [with] time on my other projects, And this one, just because the system was in a state of confusion with things changing - the music business
itself changed,” 50 Cent said during an interview backstage at the Coke Live Festival.

“And it was definitely a time where I felt like I was ready and it wasn’t a possibility for me to release the record at that point," he continued.

"And then the Eminem train came running down the track and I had to get out the way to let Eminem’s record [Relapse] go out. Because he had been off for two years, it made good sense for to let him go out first.”

"It should be out in early November--first week of November."

During the interview, Fif also shed some light on work he says his fans will be surprised to hear.

“[I’m] working on a new project, is so far what they’ve heard from me in the past--The Governor project. It’s different things we are doing that they’ll be surprised to hear. What creatively, I came up with

No comments:

Post a Comment